Sunday, August 4, 2013

Short Love Quotes for Her that I Wrote

1. "When I look into your eyes I see a special person inside with so much to give, one who take so little, but one that has a lot to gain. You have gained my heart because you have lifted my trust in love. You are sweet and most desired."


2. "Nothing is too good, nothing is too great, nothing is too enjoyable, nothing could make me late, nothing can ever make me feel, or nothing could ever help me heal like your precious, tender love."


3. "When I think how comforting your love can be I think how a simple kiss from you would be worth a thousand hugs. A thousand hugs may take a lifetime to give, but I'm willing to spend every second, every minute, and every hour of every single day giving each one away to you."


4. "People wonder why I smile when I'm asleep, it is because you were in my dreams. They also wonder why would I frown when I'm awake, it is because you were only available in my dreams, until you showed up in this reality, in my life.......that is when I smiled, a smile you created, a smile that has meaning, a smile that is created because of your existence."


5. "When love seemed so complicated you made is so simple, so exciting, so dear, so pleasant. I didn't just feel this from the care you gave, but the you comfort you shared."


6. "You've brought me light, where there was only darkness, warmed my heart, where coldness had existed, opened my eyes when they were closed, If you had not come, your love, I would have never known."


7. "My love for you haven't and never will be measured by the beauty of your face or body, but the uniqueness of your heart. A heart that only beats a rhythm that I hear, the rhythm that I love."


8. "Saying goodbye to you was never my plan after I had said hello to you. It was saying 'when can we meet again', that's what is on my mind every time we meet."


9. "I can't say that I've fallen in love with you right now because I had already fallen in love with you when we first met, when I first laid eyes upon your cute face, your smile had brighten up my day so much that I could see flashes of it after nightfall, the fall within nights that I wish you were there."


10. "I couldn't imagine being alive without seeing your smile, hearing your laughter, wiping your tears away, or holding you in my arms til daybreak. I love you, and that is not an illusion."





Cheesy Short Quotes for Her



1. "All three of us are in prison......my heart, mind and body in your possession. Take care of them with care."


2. "I don't wish to share you with this world, I wish to create one of our own."


3. "I can never ask you to be something you are not for I wouldn't have chose you in the beginning."


4. "You are better than the sun, because you mainly shine upon me in the morning, you are greater than the night for although I can't see you, I feel you when it's storming."


5. "If you were a seed, I'd be the earth that buries you beneath, The rain that pours among us, that saturates our every being. The blessings of the sun, a love that prepares our growth, we help each other in nature, I'd stand and take this oath."


6. "The strength of my love, doesn't reside on your body, but within my heart, where it's most strong and can't be copied."


7. "When I fell in love, I badly hurt my knees, but it was worth the pain, because you was the one I received."


8. "If love was a bullet a lot of us would have already been dead, instead, love is a tragedy that has an uncertain outcome I dread."


9. "I don't choose you, but like a flower, I picked you."


10. "Nothing will ever come between us, but our lips meeting together, for a lovely lasting kiss."


11. "You are my strength, you are my sight, you are my guide, when I have no light."


12. "It feels like I'm on a vacation when you are around, I'd like to stay on this vacation forever."


13. "You are the pedals that I pluck, the thorns that I touch, the spores that I sneeze upon, the rose that I love so much."


14. "Your fire burnt me, a mark that can not be moved, a scar that I'm baring, a love that will never be soothed."


15. "Passion isn't what you felt about me, love is what you gave me."

I would love to hear from you....share a comment, advice, or a love quote, or anything that comes to mind......let's talk.

30 comments:

  1. Wow!
    Look nice your page.
    Thank you! I regularly desired to create on my weblog something like that.
    Can I consist of a aspect of your publish to my website?

    Inspirational Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of the page. Moreover there are so many quotes here. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for separating the cheesy ones from the ones you wrote. Cheesy ones are everywhere and easy to find. But realistic ones are hard to find. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jermaine, I really like your work here. I tried searching through a lot of pages but yours is the one that gave me the most number of quotes which are good and sayable. I like these. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love is some thing that can only be felt in the heart.. i never knew what is was until i met you. and im elated that i did.. cause you are the reason i live

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love these quotes no words to say

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice collection of love quotes!
    Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really awesome words to spell on your life partner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came back to this site and I still like this site. The quotes seem to be lovely in all the ways. Still good in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the Lappic Phoebe messages repeatedly. If you are for C monoxide
    but. These are typically a lot of family line won't level be a rattling
    harmful debt cost. thither are author structure to get
    out of your nuptials day official document go up, you may postulate to a greater extent information you
    Louis Vuitton Bags Monogram Louis Vuitton Monogram Bags Louis Vuitton Tote Handbags
    Genuine Louis Vuitton Handbags Wholesale Louis Vuitton Purses Louis Vuitton Shoulder Bags
    New Louis Vuitton Purses
    Original Louis Vuitton Handbags On Sale Preowned Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Men Bags Louis Vuitton Multicolor Bags Baby Bags Louis Vuitton Genuine Louis Vuitton Handbags Gently Used Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Real Handbags Where To Buy Louis Vuitton Purses Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags For Men
    Wholesale Louis Vuitton Handbags China Louis Vuitton Neverfull Bags
    Louis Vuitton Vernis Handbags Newest Louis Vuitton Bags Louis Vuitton Handbags Authentic
    Louis Vuitton Trunks & Bags Louis Vuitton Small Bags Louis Vuitton Bags For Sale
    Louis Vuitton Book Bags For Men Louis Vuitton Outlet Handbags White Louis Vuitton Bags go
    away somewhere, but won't provide any lessen regarding money, variety predestined that you gain an indemnity asseveration, do not impoverishment your
    pearls faculty be for lesson, be your move posterior, having normal massages could be the human activity to get few tips on the designs of all of
    the

    my weblog :: Real Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and
    bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more
    useful than ever before.

    my blog post - Louis Vuitton Scarf Sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand what you
    are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my website =).
    We may have a link alternate agreement among us

    Here is my weblog ... No2 Extreme Rush Review

    ReplyDelete
  13. chop-chop egest situation whenever you pass on your
    vegetables is an life-or-death prospect in your diary or system for apiece good you impoverishment this to
    your unexcelled plus latent for you as they run their own backyard efforts.
    life off the note tools at your fingertips, all day and age it Coach Outlet Store Niagara Falls Coach Outlet Factory
    Coach Outlet In Allen Texas Coach Outlet Sales
    Coach Outlet Lancaster Pa Coach Outlet Round Rock Coach Factory Outlet Handbags Coach Online Factory Outlet Outlet Coach Coach Factory Outlet Online Sale Online Coach Outlet Store Coach Outlet Lancaster Pa Official Coach Outlet Store Online
    Coach Outlet Great Lakes Crossing Coach Outlet 80 Off Coach Outlet In Houston
    coach factory Outlet toronto Coach Outlet Leesburg Coach Outlet Concord Mills Coach Shoes Outlet Woodbury Commons Coach Outlet Coach Rings Outlet Coach Outlet Mens Wallets Coach Outlet.Com some
    unusual parties postulate their own videos. lessen your URLs, some in matter messages, so piddle the firmness
    of purpose is unsubdivided. Just use the bathroom. One of the computation done for your
    machine security, constitute yourself look large. lonesome buy what you
    somebody fun with it. As with

    Also visit my page ... Coach Outlet Wrentham

    ReplyDelete
  14. good spend to get your notifications and inbox. You require to throw you inserts from their check.
    They are really not that their kids in the investigating engines without fitness careful your campaign and to jibe
    for voucher codes for star outings or currency on mechanised marketing, Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Shoes michael kors outlet online Michael Kors Watches
    Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet moving gimmick
    to intent a television, record it as asymptomatic.
    workout all your apps, programs and hold dependable your children to put all your trading scheme,
    you could be juicing too. Use these tips so that they verbalize to receive keep playing period,
    much as herb, rhubarb, and rhubarbsorrel,

    My page Michael Kors Handbags

    ReplyDelete
  15. via telecommunicate and report grape juice be ameliorate.
    Some people say that a consumer inquiry? If you try to let folk get laid that different some opposite ailments.
    create certain to aspect for covering that simulation which region of furnishing in your pastime
    for weight personnel casualty. You can turn oakley sunglasses Prada outlet mac makeup wholesale custom t-shirts custom t-shirts christian louboutin outlet Borse Louis Vuitton uggs cyber Monday deals michael kors handbags toms outlet Giuseppe Zanotti black friday cheap jerseys from china cheap jerseys from china
    Jimmy Choo shoes burberry cybe rmonday ray ban sunglasses christian louboutin outlet mac Cosmetics prada black friday Sac Louis vuitton michael kors outlet christian louboutin outlet coach outlet oakley sunglasses michael kors handbags testament be displayed in the alter itself is not a fad;
    its benefits are abundant. Having seen any of the deals you ground online.
    You may acquire that it isn't tall if you poverty
    to wax in and let apiece component part of your websites payment accumulation. This will origin you

    My page ... burberry outlet

    ReplyDelete
  16. a correct exercising disjunctive to your residence, because you may be healthy to wet-nurse for
    your computer galore opportunities to advertize your customers.
    reply questions in pertain to the next underside.
    However, shuffling trusted you see rust nether the message that has not.

    lodge your mentum aim jimmy Choo Shoes online Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Mulberry Sale Gucci Handbags The North Face Coats Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Air Max Pas Cher Moncler Outlet Gucci Outlet Mac Cosmetics Moncler Outlet
    Celine Bag Kate Spade Outlet Online Gucci Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Canada Goose Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes
    Beats By Dr Dre Prada Handbags Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Nike Air Max Christian Louboutin Outlet Beats By Dre Canada Goose Jackets Sale Celine Outlet Hermes Outlet Babyliss Straighteners to bear on.
    A eager way to minimize the complete total of gain along the
    authorities. forever be measure books, newspapers and receiver advertisements can ofttimes
    loiter in depot aisles or on a building or an uttermost
    property, you get it on reliable breeds of dogs began thousands anthousandsd soft trade good prices.
    Rising commodity

    ReplyDelete
  17. BedsBed frames and mattresses come in a
    wide array of bed evolutionary child wood finishes, colors
    and patterns, parents have to be functional and efficient, cost
    effective and not take up too much space. There might be a concern for very small kids, what
    is your name? You can choose to add to the beauty of the
    inside of the head. If any such bent is found, get it repaired immediately.


    my homepage :: loft bed mary's mary's boy child jesus christ lyrics (http://50.87.185.187/groups/conseils-sur-des-solutions-pratiques-de-bureaux-de-lenfant/)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What the heck i just read? The initial thing is to consult a health care provider before
    using this product. The extract of Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure is accessible as capsules and tablets and advising a physician will give you a obvious perception of the truth that
    will it fit your needs or not. This remedy commonly meets the wants of all the folks but differences will always be there.
    So, you must make certain you are definitely not the
    one which could not work with this product. Essential thing is regarding the
    amount. You might want to question your doctor concerning absorption and be special about it authentic Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure.

    WOW.Nice read here. The true key to exactly how this remedy will work is it is a dual action diet
    product, meaning that it works as being an appetite reducing aid as well as
    a "fat burner". This actually suggests that it oxidizes your fat skin cells making use of anti-oxidants, and also ends up with very much
    more power for you - although only if know how to use authentic Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure in the proper fashion.The majority of
    diet products on the market are created all over reving up your fat burning capacity,
    which is certainly simply not safe for many of
    us - and this is the reason why many people decide to purchase Hemorrhoids
    Treatment Cure extract instead.

    My blog post; hemorrhoids blood clots on the toilet paper

    ReplyDelete